Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by GURPREET SINGH.

Dear Sir,
I have purchased a flat in 2014 and have done registration with haryana govt in faridabad.
Now as our society is CGHS is rnu by builder which is asking 50000 as membership transfer which is not legal.

As per govt of harayana govt the legal transfer can not be more than 10000 and i read the below blog :-

Ownership transfer fee can’t be more than 10000/- in Housing Societies

I am not willing to pay more that what is legal fee but they are insisting me to pay them 50000.

They also said they will cut electricity and water in order to harass me.

Please help how to proceed further on this case if i this membership transfer can be done by myself .

Thanks in advance

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.