Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Rajender Kumar Bhardwaj.

I have purchased Flat in Dwarka from Army Welfre Housing Society. The Residential Flats have been constructed by AWHO on Institutional land allotted to Army and possession of flats given to us during 2014. No land use changed by DDA from Institutional to Residential. Hence no conveyance deed done in our favour. we are forced to pay ground rent till the change of land use from institutional to residential. Please advise what to do ?

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.