Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Arvind.

I want to transfer my society flat to my son during my lifetime. Also want it to be transferred in DDA. DDA demanding NOC from society but the society is asking by which provision of RCS, it can give NOC to DDA. Now, my question is that whether there is any provision in RCS Rules for transfer of flat during ones lifetime?

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.