Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by PRIYA GUPTA.

My father has transferred a flat (co-op.Group Housing Society, Rohini, Delhi) in my name by way Registered Gift Deed. Now how can I put my name in the society record and transfer of share certificate in my name. What is the procedure for it. Can Society take any charge for this from me.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.