Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Bharat.

Apropos to ur reply Dr 15/7 to my query dt 13/7, the Society quotes Sec 91 of DCS Act which states execution of GPA or Agreement to Sell can be executed by a member who is holding a flat or plot in his name.

Bharat Also Commented

Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name
I purchased membership of a CGHS in Delhi in 1997. The flat was allotted in 2000. The Society is not transferring the same with objection that the previous member shud have resigned. Thereafter the new member could be inducted with RCS consent. Is it not wrong. I hv GPA, sale deed without flat number.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.