Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Ramesh Arora.

Sir,I purchased a flat in a Dwarka Society where draw of flats was conducted by Society itself and not by DDA. I executed a registered agreement to sell(ATS)with the seller in the office of the concerned SDM office after paying applicable stamp duty while the process of regularisation of self-draw by the Society had been initiated in the office of DDA.Now after the regularisation of self draw by DDA, I approached Society for transfer of membership in my name and issue me NOC for freehold purpose on the basis of my registered ATS, the Society is objecting to my legally executed ATS by the area SDM and therefore refusing to transfer the membership in my name. Kindly advise what should I do now.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.