Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by SUBHASH KUMAR.

I purchased a society flat in 2005 and got it free hold. However the share certificate is not available with me. Now the society is not entering my name in society records in absence of share certificate. My question is whether I can be issues duplicate certificate and get my name entered in record books.

As the society is not listening to my request, i have stopped paying the maintainence charges. THe society has threatened to cut my water connection. Can society do this?

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.