Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Basanti Rai.

Please suggest I want to transfer my DDA CGHS Flat in the name of my son. He is my only son. what is the procedure and what documents I have to produce for this. This flat is now free hold registered and done conveyance deed. Please suggest

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.