Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Ganesh Bhosale.

Hello Sir,
I have purchased hall kitchen in society where the X owner sold flat to Builder and I have taken from builder, the builder taken that in his firm name and now he wish to transfer his rights to me the society has not added builder name on share certificate how I will get my name in share certificate now?

Best regards

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.