Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by vikas.

IF the share certificate of CGHS in delhi reflects my name as second applicant with my father in the ownership of a free hold property in society.can I purchase a freehold property in the same society and get membership in my wife my name. if not what is the solution to purchase other property in same society.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.