Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Shravana kumar.

Dear sir, my father and mother are the members and the share holders of weavers cooperative Society. In 1989 all colony houses allotted to the share holders who lives in society houses. My father also took the benefit of that by paying required amount and taken allotment for the plot through society. Till now my father is paying house tax and electricity bills. But society president is giving trouble to us by not allowing us to get house registered and he is putting litigation of property should be devided equally to my father’s brothers too. From more than 20 years my father fought with them and now he passed away. Please suggest how to move forward to get house registered on our mother’s name.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.