Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Kabir Joshi.

Hello Sir, Our Housing Society is under rehab project since 2006, and I have taken resale flat in the year 2003. But did not transfer share certificate from the original owner into my name, But I have Society NOC. Now the Society Union asked me to submit the Original Share certificate & take new one. Request your suggestions on this.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.