Comment on Co-operative Society flat transfer in your name by Arvind H.Joshi.

I have purchased the flat at Kharghar in the name of my HUF now I would like to file nomination.I have to use ordinary “Nomination form which is to be filled by individual or any new formate?
Pl. advise.
Arvind Joshi

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.