Comment on Co-operative Society cannot refuse to give NOC by Sadanand Patel.

I stay in Saptarshi chs in virar west , due to sm financial issues I hve maintenance due in the amt of 15000 which I am trying to pay slowly & gradually .. I need a NOC , my society committe is not ready to issue a NOC , they hve asked me to pay the outstanding balance & then they will issue me a NOC , The NOC is req for Passport … plz guide me as to what is the solution & how can I get a NOC

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx