Comment on Co-operative Society cannot refuse to give NOC by Neha.

I live in a co op society the flat is in the name of my husband and he is out of india I applied for passport . Now police want Noc for passport .but society deny me for giving certificate . Society told me that I will not get noc till my husband come in society and say . What to do . I have my Andhra card pan and marriage certificate than also society not givin me noc even I m no mine in said flat

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx