Comment on Co-operative Society cannot refuse to give NOC by ninad.

My self and my elder brother hold a flat in coop hsg soc jointly as per nomination made by my father before death . Now my elder brother wants to withdraw his rights in the flat ; he wants to transfer the flat completely in my name . what is the procedure we should follow .

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx