Comment on Co-operative Society cannot refuse to give NOC by Ajit.

What action can be taken on society committee members who demand money for extending leave and license agreement. The secretary and the chairman have forcefully evicted the family from one house. The owner was ready to renew the leave and license agreement however they pressurized the family and asked them to vacate the house.
No action has been taken so far despite sending a notice to them from lawyer.
All evidence is there and these people must be booked.The secretary demands 2 month rent to give NOC and said that as they are not getting salary they are demanding money from people.
This incident happened in Nov 2013 and I have all evidence about this.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx