Comment on Co-operative Society cannot refuse to give NOC by surit pal.

I have a flat in parel my mother is nominee and wanted to transfer in daughter in law name I being son and legal heir raised objection can society still transfer the flat in her name.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx