Comment on Co-operative society and upper floor owner not repairing seepage by Deepak Talwar, New Delhi..

The Society is willing to get the repair done by a contractor and debit the upper flat owner. But what is to be done if the upper flat owner denies even entry to the the contractor and also refuses to pay for the repair. The RCS does not even respond to letters written by the Society. Can the affected flat owner and the Society take the upper floor owner to the Consumer Court.

Recent Comments by Deepak Talwar, New Delhi.

Registrar can order inspection of Society on complaint of 1 member
I live in Azad Apartments, Delhi. Please let me know under which rule MCD does not provide services to CGHS’s in Delhi. We pay the same house tax as DDA colonies/others. Their roads, street lights and parks are looked after by MCD, why not ours also ?


: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx