Comment on Co-operative society and upper floor owner not repairing seepage by Aiyaz kazi.

My bedroom cieling is leaking. I reported to flat owner as well as ad hoc society. Ad hoc society already sent letter to flat owner. But there is no reply from him. After that ad hoc society also kept queit. What is solution for this.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx