CGH Society denies holding of SGM
CO-OPERATIVE GROUP HOUSING SOCIETY DENY TO CALL SPECIAL GENERAL MEETING
FOLLOWING IS THE EXTRACT OF POINT NO.11 OF CIRCULAR NO.CIR/2006/0308 DATED 30TH OCTOBER, 2006 SENT TO ALL THE MEMBERS OF ‘LOVELY HOME CO-OPERATIVE GROUP HOUSING SOCIETY LTD.’ BY UPC.
11. Whether present MC should continue
For the past 1 year MC has been following up with RCS for holding fresh election, which has been finally agreed by RCS to hold fresh election at the earliest. The members are once again requested to come forward to serve the society.
As per letter from some of the members on 21.09.2006 received on 30.09.2006 demanding SGM cannot be acceded because of the following lapses/forgery in the demand letter.
- Mr. GL Thakur, MR. GS Pandey, DN Bhandari and Tichandra Banu are not members, hence their signatures are not valid.
- Signature of Mr. Naresh Kumar, Mr. Lokender Sharma, Mr. Vibhuti Dubey does not tally with specimen signature on society records.
- Mr. Jagmohan Gupta, Mr. M Khandelwal, Mr. Anand IPS are on power of attorney and not members of the society, hence their signatures are not valid.
- Swarn kanta Katiyal, Mr. DP Taneja, Ms Neelam Sachdeva, RK Mahajan signature are not there and has been mentioned as “consent over phone” which is not valid.
- One member has withdrawn in writing mentioning that he does not agree with the contents of the letter and has signed the letter inadvertently.
Thus out of the 32 members on whose behalf the demand letter dated 21.9.06/ 30.9.06 for Special GBM has been sent, only 17 are valid signatories which does not constitute 1/5th of the total membership of 107 as required under RCS rules for demanding/calling Special GBM.
The circular has been signed by
- Mr. DR Gupta, Vice President
- Dr. BL Sherwal, Hony Secretary
- Mr. Rakesh Kumar, Joint Secretary
- Mr. Ramabhadran, Treasurer
- Mr. Gulab Singh, Member
- Mr. VM Sood, Member
IN CASE OF ANY QUERY OR DOUBT, YOU MAY LAVE A REPLY BELOW