Comment on Car Parking charges imposed by Co-operative Society by Arvi S.

Dear Sir-
My society is charging me annual car parking charges of INR 5500 (free for members). I shifted into an Apartment in East Delhi (IP Extension) that belongs to my Aunt. My Aunt lives abroad and my Mother is the Power of Attorney. The society says that Tenants have to pay INR 5500 and since I am not a direct relative of the owner, I become a tenant. The society forced me to submit Tenancy documents when I was moving in (I had to furnish Tenancy and Tripartite documents in order to move in smoothly). Recently, I have submitted to letter to the Society office mentioning that I am not a Tenant and that my mother holds a Power of Attorney status. Can you please let me know if I have the right to ask my money back?


: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx