Comment on Building Maintenance Fund of Society by Mustafa Kaydawala.

I reside in kurla and leave in a co-operative hsg soc. Mine is a terrace flat (a Four storey building). There was leakage from the society terrace into my flat during monsoon season for which I complain to society. The commity member’s replied that i do the repairing of the society terrace on my own and than claim the amount from society. It has been a year and the society has still not cleared my payment against the bill submitted.
Kindly guide me how to get clear my payment from the society.
The bill is of Rs.24000/-

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.

Albizia Theme designed by itx