Comment on Booking of community hall in co-operative society by Advocateji.

Dear DS Murthy, Answer was given on the 2nd day itself but you have failed to read. You were told that, the decision will be taken by general meeting.

Advocateji Also Commented

Booking of community hall in co-operative society
Dear DSR Murthy, Guidance is not given through website. Only advice is given. This is the last advice to you to engage any or our lawyer if want to fight the case. Advocates charge fees. Else forget it.

Recent Comments by Advocateji

Co-operative society failed to give NOC and share certificate
Dear Sushil, You can find alternative solution from any or our Advocate by personally visiting & taking consultation on fee basis.

Annual general body meeting of co-operative society
Dear Seth, It is available from shops or from advocates against payment (Maximum Rs.500/-). Therefore, for taking the judgment you can contact any or our legal adviser.

Co-operative Society and RWA not doing proper maintenance
Dear Prashant, You are advised to complain to the Registrar of Societies of your State. Second alternative, you can ask the particulars you require through RTI application to the Society. Third alternative is to engage any Advocate or our Advocate to file a case to get you the documents you require.

RWA has to function under MC of CGHS
Dear Dheeraj Kapoor, You are advised to contact our experienced legal adviser after fixing time on phone.

Consumer Protection Cell Dwarka New Delhi
Dear Dr. Asha Sharma ji, First of all please note that your grievance is such that it can not solved at society level because the demand of other persons whether in managing committee or not has also to be seen by the managing committee. Secondly, please note that such options and facilities should have been evaluated before giving CONSENT to the managing committee for re-development due to FAR.
Have you given written consent for it or not ?
Any way the best way to resolve your problem is to engage any experienced Advocate or our Advocate to scrutinize the documents from you and file a case at a suitable forum to give you proper relief.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.