Best Managing Committee of Society in Dwarka
A CIRCULAR CLAIMING, LOTS OF WORK DONE WITHOUT RAISING DEMAND
The present Managing Committee, unanimously elected through LG of Delhi, is completing its 1st year, out of 3 years term, on 23rd December, 2007. With the support of all the Hon’ble members the Managing Committee has rendered its yeoman’s service in completing the following major tasks since 24th December, 2006.
1. The drain covers around the Society has been replaced with superb class of concrete slabs as a long term solution.
2. A gen set of Cummins make of 125 kva has been purchased and is being installed to ensure un-interrupted power supply to members.
3. Roof of all the top floor flats have been repaired by water proofing treatment
4. All cracks appearing on the surface, walls columns, beams and stairs of the building has been repaired with better quality of material.
5. The gaps in the floor of stilt area have been properly filled and cementing where ever required.
6. All the fire fighting fittings, electric poles, accessories, feeders and meter boxes have been painted.
7. Overdue maintenance of electrical transformer and panels etc. has been completed and periodical servicing is in place.
8. Provision has been created to provide 15% cheaper un-interrupted PNG gas supply in the flats of the members. Piping has been completed and gas supply is expected in January, 2008.
9. Jhoolas have been provided for the children to play in the garden.
10. For the convenience of providing easy access to Mother Dairy and vegetable vendor, a back gate has been provided.
11. For providing enough water to plants and garden, submersible pump has been installed and entire MCD water supply is made available to flats of the members.
12. Underground water tank and also all the overhead water tanks have been cleaned 2 times during the last 1 year.
13. For better conduct of meetings and functions of the members, 5 ceiling fans, 3 pedestal fans, 7 tube lights, 1500 roof lightening bulbs and wires, 2 microphones and 4 speakers have been purchased.
14. To ensure controlled use of easily accessible roofs, gates with locks have been provided on the roof of flat No. A-604 and B-601. Un-authorized door of A-703 opening towards the roof of A-604 has been repaired to its original position.
15. For providing better services to members, we have made some changes in the staff of the Society.
We wish to bring it to the notice of members that all the above mentioned tasks have been completed without raising any additional demand from members.
However, due to recovery of long pending dues from (a member) also due to removing of a car parked a the entrance to the stair ( by non-member), the non-member has started waging a war by making numerous false complaints against smooth functioning of the Society. Due to these un-desirable activities, we had to spend money on legal matters and the same had been unanimously pre-approved by general meeting of members held on 5th August, 2007. The same disgruntled non-member is approaching door to door in the Society and misleading the members to wage a war against the functioning of the Managing Committee.
Therefore, we wish to clarify that a demand of Rs.1,000/- has been raised in the month of November and if needed, a further demand of Rs.1,000/- shall be raised shortly. Members may please note that as per directions of the general meeting written on page 79 of the minutes of meeting circulated to all the members by UPC, these amounts shall be recovered from (member).
Further, we wish to inform the members that on the unanimous directions of the general meeting held on 5th August, 2007 the Managing Committee has taken actions against the non-member and the following is the present position:
(A) Inspection ordered by Registrar has been stayed by Delhi High Court and notice has been served on Registrar for ordering the Inspection.
(B) Reply to the Legal Notice sent to the Society (all the members) for defaming the non-member in a meeting, has been replied.
(C) Pre-summoning evidence is being taken by Metropolitan Magistrate for defamation of present President and Vice President of the Society.
(D) Police complaint has been lodged and investigations have begun for taking possession of the flat by forgery and impersonation by the non-member.
(E) Investigations have also begun for acquiring Benami property in which the money had been deposited from more than 7 different banks to acquire the Benami property.
(F) Registrar has started the process of hearing in the resolution submitted to him, which was passed by 3/4th majority of members, for expulsion of non co-operative member.
It is noteworthy, that fearing arrest due to the truths in misdeeds committed by the non member, he approached Tis Hazari court for anticipatory bail. We wish to inform the members that, his application for anticipatory bail has been dismissed by the Hon’ble Court on merits.
We request the members to ward off evil designs of disgruntled elements spreading venom in the hearts of members against the functioning of Managing Committee as well as against the unity, integrity and whole hearted unanimous support of members. We assure you that we will certainly do our best for the benefit of members and ensure co-operation among the members of the Society.
IN CASE OF ASSISTANCE OR QUIRY, KINDLY LEAVE A COMMENT BELOW