Comment on Appeal against the order of National Commission by BHUPINDER SINGH.

Greater Mohali Development authority (GMADA) has filed a case in national commission against the decision of Punjab state consumer forum. Now I have received intimation from national commission that case hearing is fixed for 10 May 17. Kindly advise me what should be the procedure and layout of reply I have to give to national Commission.

can you recommend suitable advocate who can represent my case in national Commission or can I represent the case myself.

: Uncategorized

About the author

Advocateji.Com publishes problems of public & provides free advice in 24 hours on its web-site at New Delhi

Comments are closed.