Allotment of flats can be stopped in case of discrepancies
In case the Managing Committee has made more members than the required under the law, the members who were enrolled after the required number of members shall be at risk and consequences of cancellation of their membership of the Society.
In particular cases the managing committee of
(1) New Rashtriya CGHS Ltd >Click here to know names of members > New+Rashtriaya
(2) Jai Bhawani CGHS Ltd >Click here to know names of members > Jai+Bhawani+CGHS+Ltd
(3) Vasudhra CGHS Ltd >Click here to know names of members >Vasudhara+CGHS+Ltd(North+Zone)
(4) Nishat CGHS Ltd >Click here to know names of members >Nishat+CGHS+Ltd+(North+Zone)
(5) Kesarwani CGHS Ltd >Click here to know names of members >Kesarwani+CGHS
the Registrar of Co-operative Society did not send the names of those who were excess than the required number of members of the Society and who were made members after the others i.e. membership other than on first come first served basis.
The Managing Committee of Such societies are required to submit the proof of membership of those persons who are enrolled afterwards.
The public may write their comments to justify their stand that you were eligible to get the membership below this page and submit comment. We shall give you FREE LEGAL ADVISE ON THIS WEB-SITE, for your any problem.
IN SOME OF THE OTHER CASES, THE MEMBERS WHO SAY THAT THEIR MEMBERSHIP IS CORRECT ONE, HAVE THE RIGHT OF HEARING AND THEY GET THE MEMBERSHIP DUE TO THE APPROVAL OF FACTS BY THEM BEFORE AN APPROPRIATE COURT.
The allotment of flats can be stopped in case of discrepancies found in the records of the society wherein, a member who has been promoter or enrolled before other members have found his name, missing from the allotment.