Comment on About Us by Advocateji.

Dear Chitra, Society is correct.

Advocateji Also Commented

About Us
Dear Mahesh, You have to compell them through legal means. 1. Give Legal Notice 2. File case. This is subject to bye laws of the society if it prohibit non-vegetarian.

Recent Comments by Advocateji

Annual general body meeting of co-operative society
Dear Rohit, Take the help of any or our Advocate.

Supreme Court grants Special Pension to ex-Naval Sailors
Dear Michael, Contact 9891909074 Mr. Dinesh kaushik

Maintenance charges in co-operative housing societies
Dear Savya, MC can fix charges as maintenance is responsibility of MC

Contact Us
Dear Gautam Nautiyal, Society should deal both matters differently

Member of co-operative society is Consumer
Dear Anthony, You can file consumer court case.