Comment on About Us by PK Bhardwaj.

Sir, I an original allottee of a Group Housing Flat in East Delhi and residing in it since allotment about 25 years back. Flat is still on leasehold. I want to transfer the Society membership / Flat to my wife, who is a House-wife. Please intimate the Procedure, Documents and Time required to do so. Later-on, we wish to get the flat converted to freehold for which also , I wish to know all the details. Our Society Managing Committee is not aware of the procedure. Please guide me. Thanks!

PK Bhardwaj Also Commented

About Us
Thanks for your quick reply ! Kindly intimate the Procedure, Documents & Payment etc reqd to convert leasehold flat in East Delhi to Freehold for original allottee. Regards!